Friday, June 29, 2007

Drake In The Spotlight

  • Is this your first meme? Yes, courtesy of Makoy.
  • When did you start blogging? 'Twas May 2 of this year.
  • What makes your blog unique? It's my ragbag of sorts! Need I say more? ^_^
  • What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I want to transcribe and eventually share my hidden thoughts, repressed beliefs and advocacies, experiences, interests.... For one specific aim, I'd want to share why Drake is queer, and how the world apparently conspired in this plan. If people can find anything that I write helpful, of good use, or even pleasing to the senses and mind, I'd be very much glad. It's always nice to have people being "disturbed" by writing in a good way.
  • What's your favorite childhood memory? Probably the one when my whole family went to Luneta Park for a day of family bonding.
  • Are you a spiritual person? Yes, but not religiously rigid and astute. Spirituality and religiosity are two different things.
  • What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you? Being the youngest in a class and the top ranker at the same time. For me, that's seemingly weird.
  • What is your best quality? Being patient.
  • What is your worst quality? Being insecure.
  • If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you? This is a bit hard... Let me think ^_^ 1) A healthy coconut germ that can grow and bear fruits to give me potable water and food 2) A compass 3) A boat
  • What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue? I'm not much into it, but I don't mind if, for any reason/cause, Drake's Ragbag would be popular.
I was tagged by Makoy for this meme.

The creator of this "interview" is Christy of Christy's Coffee Break. There are a few instructions on how to answer it so please check them here.

If you haven't answered this meme and you have just read mine, then I'm tagging you to write your own "In The Spotlight". Got you! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Drake!