Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A cheap tip for a cheap treat


I just want to share this to fellow frappuccino fanatics out there, especially those who have a penchant for Starbucks'. My bestfriend told me a month ago or so about this "split-frap customization" a Starbucks customer can avail of. What I mean by "split-frap customization" is that a larger size frap, a Venti preferably, can be "split" and contained in two Tall-sized cups. It's like purchasing two Tall fraps for the price of a Venti! Isn't that an ease on the pocket or what?

Who would have guessed that I can get a 70-peso* frap from SB? (I'm such a fall guy for cheap treats!) As long as I have someone to share with the split Venti, there's no problem! (Except that we both should agree on what frap to get. Hehe)

2 comments:

Misterhubs said...

Talaga. I'll try that nga, lalo na when I order my favorite, Green Tea Frap.

Drake said...

@misterhubs: Yeah, you should try it with you hubby. Green Tea Frap is also a fave of mine. :)