Thursday, May 3, 2007

A purported gay voyeur sneaking on me

Yesterday, as I was doing my regular swim at a sports complex, I saw again this gay chap. I said to myself, "He's here again. I bet he's going to peep on me again if we bathe at the same time". Well, I can attest to my prejudice supposition because the last time I took a bath in the nude, he was restlessly peeking on my private parts.

And so, I continued my swim. Fifteen minutes later, the lanes were getting more and more crowded (now being shared by 3 people). I couldn't do my routine effectively; so, I decided to leave the pool and head for the men's bathroom to clean up. Surprisingly, this gay chap followed and went to take a bath also (This was was a bit weird 'cause he usually swims for an hour. Well, I don't know if he had the same reasons as I did for stopping.).

In the bathroom, I occupied the same spot - the less revealed area since the room had no door and is widely viewable from the dressing room. As I was soaping my body (not yet naked. I only remove my swim trunks just before I loofah), he went inside and got a spot right next to me. And so, as suspected, the violation of the sneaky-eyed gay chap had once more transpired soon after I started scrubing). I wasn't looking straight in his face to check if he was eyeing on my phallus. My periphery sufficed me well to affirm my assumption - he was peeping again. And what's more, when only the two of us were left in the bathroom, he lowered his swim trunks and occasionally fondled his tool while gazing at mine.

Frankly, I did not feel really violated by what he did. As far as I can recall, it's not even at par to the sexual irreverences I've experienced in the past. I was more of apathetic then; I just simply ignored every salacious look and self-fondling he did while I was finishing my scrub and bath. Abashment was what I felt for him; If his motive was to seduce me to grope or fondle with him, well sorry for him, I don't answer to such invitation.

Read more of this post...