Thursday, August 2, 2007

Swimming, I miss

It's been almost two weeks and I haven't touched the pool for another swim. Maybe that's why I've been ill lately. LOL. I just miss swimming...

Anyway, for all you people out there who want to learn swimming the e-FISH-ient way, you are fortunate 'cause I'm informing you now that swimming classes for kids and adults are conducted at Colegio de San Agustin swimming pool area in Dasmarinas Village, Makati. The swimming classes are headed by a group of swimming professionals and enthusiasts who have undergone training the Total Immersion way (Click the link to learn more about this swimming program). The course is typically a learn to swim program that utilizes the basic stroke, the front crawl, which is popularly known as freestyle.

Swimming freestyle efficiently is very advantageous for those who are into triathlon or for those who plan to venture into such activity. I tell you, if you learn freestyle the Total Immersion way, you'll surely swim it with ease and grace (I can attest to that, as I have employed the program's principles to my swimming routine).

If you want to know more about the swimming classes, you may click here.

2 comments:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

yeah. i miss swimming too. its the one sport that i actually enjoy (after my love for volleyball failed me), and oops badminton pa pala. =)

i still consider it a good thing though, it's a good way of channeling the hidden exhibionist/voyeur in me. hehe. just kidding.

Drake said...

Haha. You remind me of the voyeur I encountered a few months back. :p