Friday, July 20, 2007

National Treasure: Book of Secrets


A rarity of it's kind, last night I was fortunate to turn on the TV and check out a few channels while eating my evening repast. Whimsically pressing the remote control and changing cable feeds, I suddenly bumped into the ET show and saw what I would call a mere surprise to me - Nicholas Cage and his co-stars were shooting the sequel of National Treasure.

A sequel? I didn't know that! I've appreciated and enjoyed National Treasure when I saw it in the big screen. I even watched it several times since then in DVD. Such type of flicks are some of the many I like watching in the same way I enjoyed Indiana Jones and The Mummy.

I am hoping National Treasure: Book of Secrets, which will be released December of this year, will carry on the fun, thrills and mysteries in the same degree of or even surpassing its prequel.

(Photo courtesy of Wikipedia)

No comments: