Saturday, July 21, 2007

Apparently Feminine!

Personality tests, IQ tests, psychological tests... the list goes on. Such tests are a fancy to my curious mind. Almost all of the time, whenever I bump into a website, like Tickle, I'd get myself answering an interesting one.

A few days back, I took the "Your Gender Identity" test. It's not that I am not certain on the gender traits that I have, don't get me wrong. I have known myself to be more feminine than masculine, and that's what I expected the outcome of the exam would be. And so, it did.

Well, that was a bit surprising, 63% femininity, crawling through my veins and nerves. The result was a tad shy than what I anticipated. It seemed my system's getting favor now from my endocrinal testosterone.

My gender type according to the outcome? Androgynous.

Androgynous:
People who are androgynous have both strong masculine and strong feminine qualities. Androgynous people tend to be both action and people oriented, and are usually able to successfully take on a diverse range of roles that cross gender-role boundaries.

Well, I surmise it's a fact - I'm really straddling in between! (^_^)

No comments: